Search This Blog

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream- Westside Provisions

Warning:  The following may be inappropriate for children under the age of 13 and those that appreciate ice cream in the winter.

Also, please like our FACEBOOK Page as well.


Jeni's splendid ice creams is basically ice cream artistry.  The expectation is set high as they are setting up shop at Atlanta's infamous Westside Provisions.


Basically, it's gourmet ice cream with something for everyone.


Here are the flavors I was partial too.

This was my favorite, lots of flavor, the brittle was a nice texture change.  And anything with brown butter wins in my book.


The Brambleberry Crisp was my #2.  Which surprised me since I am not a big blackberry or raspberry consumer.  But this may be the most buttery ice cream I have ever had.  It was as smooth as a great Napa Valley Russian River Chardonnay or Johnny Walker Blue, but much more fattening.  Though it won't impact your decision making nearly as much.


This is their #1 seller and it was really good, but my #3.  If you like salty ice cream, I could see why this would be right in your wheelhouse.  They also had plenty of toppings as you will see below.


They also had some homemade ice cream sandwiches and had Bardorf & Bronson coffee as well.  If you want to head out for ice cream, I would highly recommend Jeni's over any chain parlor.

Here is a very satisfied customer!
Today's Footnote:

I have found one of the greatest YouTube clips ever.  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment